• Performs in a collaborative environment to develop and implement manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, fabrication, and material handling.
• Drives adoption of new technologies and processes (automation, robotics, computer aided manufacturing software, etc.)to achieve greater efficiency, cost reduction and quality improvement.
• Creates and analyzes 3D based model data environment to optimize manufacturing process and digital work instructions.
• Leverages understanding of materials and automatic processes to define operations procedures and build sequences to drive operational excellence.
• Evaluates performance (including IoT devices, etc.) of equipment and tools to verify their efficiency and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure operational excellence.
• Leverages factory datat o develop statistical process control approaches and integrates reporting and data analytics solutions for continuous improvement.
• Provides input to product design regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipmentand manufacturing techniques.