• Answer customer support inquiries by Sales Reps/Managers via ticketing system and phone calls
• Support sales payment escalations and find violations from field
• Provide detailed activity and performance measures for issue management and outstanding payments to promoters
• Perform any other duties the Manager deems necessary
• Be instrumental in providing program analysis
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree from a two-year college; or 2 years related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, including monetary units.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Proficiency with computer hardware components and software packages.
• Must have outgoing, “people person” attitude.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must possess the ability to speak clearly so others can understand; the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words.
• The employee must frequently exert up to 20 lbs. of force.
• Required to walk, stand, and/or sit to a significant degree.
• The employee must be able to handle, hold, grasp, turn, or otherwise work with hands.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.