How you will do it
• You will be responsible for all reporting, analysis, and improvements on production order information flow.
• You will work with planning and purchasing to optimize plant flow, generate scalable solutions to order and project completion reporting, and serve as primary liaison to sales and corporate project management on high profile orders.
• This role is ideal for someone looking to gain broad supply chain experience, generate significant process improvements, and move up in their career.
What you will do
• Monitor and execute Finished Goods reorder point levels, Safety Stock levels and Lead time.
• Interface with Manufacturing on short term capacity constraints; be primary contact for Management Team and Customer Service group. Proactively address/escalate potential supply issues.
• Execute build to order, forecast or stock decisions. Execute ship from Distributor or Manufacturing decisions. Monitor Manufacturing on time delivery performance to Request and Planned delivery dates into Distribution or to customer.
• Maintain ABC strategy- by $ volume
• Own data accuracy/data clean up issues for assigned product portfolio.
• Interface with Manufacturing, Distribution and Management on delivery issues.
• Identify and resolve shortages caused by lead time variability, manufacturing delays, spikes in sales.
• Focuses on improving customer delivery performance and optimized inventory levels.
• Works closely with the customer service team to ensure purchase order receipts coincide with customer requirements.
• Reconciles receiving issues and issues cycle count requests as needed with distribution center logistics team.
• Provides metrics and updates to order administration, suppliers and operations group regarding shortages, on-time delivery and purchase order reconciliation.
• Will follow workplace EHS procedures and maintain a safety workplace
• Report all workplace accidents and incidents to your manager
• Will work toward achieving environmental and sustainability goals for the site
Qualifications - External
What we look for
• 3+ years Supply Chain Management experience
• B.S. in engineering, supply chain, business or related
• Previous knowledge of ERP/MRP and purchasing/planning background. Must have excellent planning and organization skills, and be highly PC literate
• Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Crystal reporting, Access or similar.
• Strong English communication skills, written and oral communication, including group
facilitation, and presentation skills
• Demonstrated skills in analyzing, planning, judgment and decision making.
• Ability to work as both an individual contributor and in a team environment.
• Ability to understand the large picture and work at the detailed level.
• Ability to work well under high stress and in the growing environment.
• Ability to make sound decisions based on the data.
• Ability to handle conflicting requests.
• Six Sigma Greenbelt certification
• APICS CPIM or similar certification a plus, or willingness to pursue certification.