Cell phones are to be left in the locker during working hours on the floor.
They should not be on the body while working
• HS Diploma/GED is not required
• Able to start immediately after final vaccination
• Contingent starts for subs meaning they can start once they have cleared drug and criminal has been pending with no hits for 5 days
• National background and Drug test completed.
• Local background, education and employment can be pending. Should any of these not pass successfully, will be released from position immediately.
This means they will only be starting on Mondays going forward.
Orientation will include HSE Safety and HR providing details.
The next day in the role they will be trained specifically on their job duties and be allowed on the floor.
• If your Worker is on 3rd shift, they will attend the Orientation on that Monday, and then return on Wednesday to start regular schedule. (will allow a day to be refresh with early morning Orientation)
• Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
• Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
• Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
• May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
• Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
• Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
• eCharge- approved time will be uploaded into Fieldglass by Monday afternoons.