• CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN ONLY
• This opening is in the Sensing, Guidance & Navigation Test group that performs the hands-on diverse technical tasks. In addition to hands-on testing of inertial systems and sub-assemblies across a wide variety of environmental conditions, the Technician will assist in preparing test documentation and reviewing test work instructions and procedures.
• This job entails dynamic, thermal, and functional testing. It includes the ability to set-up, program, and operate special test equipment for the program to perform Acceptance Test Procedures. It also requires lifting and handling fixtures as well as the ability to handle and manipulate delicate inertial hardware and circuit card assemblies.
• Must be able to keep detailed test logs, follow detailed test procedures without error and provide daily pass-along shift information (both verbal and written documentation).
• Must execute on cleanliness/standardization, Safety, equipment/lab maintenance and Operating System tasks daily; demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement.
• Since daily interaction with both test technicians and engineers is required, communication and teamwork skills are extremely important.
• Candidate should have a 2 year technical degree.