Position: CNC Machinist
• As a CNC Machinist you will be making sputtering targets out of a variety of metals (copper, aluminum, titanium, and others)
• This location has newer machines and all controls are Fanuc or Haas, and primarily Haas machines.
• This is a highly repetitive position making the same parts out of different metals
• Read programs and setup sheets
• Load programs
• Load tools and inserts
• Inspect parts for accuracy
• PPE: Metatarsal safety shoes required
• Experience working with multiple metal types
• Must have a High School diploma or GED
• Candidates must be able to stand, walk, bend and reach on a consistent basis
• Lift/carry up to 10lbs with or without assistance
• 6+ months of manufacturing experience preferred; recent grad with certificate in related field acceptable, will train
• Possible contract to direct opportunity based on business need and worker performance, attendance and dependability.