Parts Room Clerk
Position Purpose & Summary
• MRO Storeroom Specialist will receive, issue, and maintain spare parts and operating supplies in support of plant maintenance and operations.
• Responsibilities include but are not limited to receiving, issuing, kitting, repair tracking and administration, cycle counting, inventory administration, computer catalog maintenance, and maintaining storeroom operations and facility in accordance with safety, food safety, and best practice requirements.
• Oversite and coordination of various warehouse functions, including work order repairs, issuring, receiving, cycle counting, kitting, inventory administration, and computer catalog maintenance.
• Transaction execution and computer related tasks to support day-to-day activities and running reports as needed.
Education, Experience, Skills
• High school diploma or GED
• Self-driven and self-directed in absence of supervision; deliver results
• Inventory ERP experience/exposure (SAP, Maximo, Oracle, ASAP, JDE, etc)
• Accurate data entry and ability learn standard and customized computer systems.
• Ability to work in a team environment independently and/or supervised.
• Flexibility to complete variety of tasks as dictated by business needs or supervisor.
• Ability to operate industrial equipment (forklift) safely.
• Ability to lift 20lbs.
• Committed to working safely
• Willingness to weekends and overtime as needed.
• Ability to interact with customers and teammates in a professional manner.
• Willing to work in environments which may be dusty and/or do tasks in which you might get dirty.
• MRO Inventory/Spare Parts inventory experience.
• Strong organizational and time management skills to work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to travel to if in a rare occasion, assistance at another facility is needed.
• Problem resolution and support for site, Business Unit (BU), suppliers, and Global Business Services.
• Material handling including stocking and returns, pulling for work execution, and delivering parts.
• Maintain safety and food safety requirements including audit support and responding to audit and best practice recommendations.
• Performs other duties as assigned