• The Manufacturing Associate is an entry level position to learn the processes of manufacturing and the different machines used in the process.
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Assist operators as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Alert operator to carton defects when found.
• Follow all safety rules and procedures and actively participate in the plant safety process.
• Maintain housekeeping and organization at the working area.
Requirements for the position:
• GED/High School diploma required
• Ability to read materials to understand and apply content, such as instruction manuals, procedure manuals or assembly manuals
• Ability to write in order to accomplish such tasks as completing forms or communicating simple instructions
• Must wear safety glasses, safety shoes, hearing protection and other safety gear as required
• Continuous standing and walking
• Occasional kneeling, crouching, squatting and bending
• Frequent heavy lifting (up to 20 lbs), climbing and grasping
• Ability to work in an uncontrolled temperature environment (hot or cold)