• Entry level position with direct training to set and adjust gages to standards required by manufacturing and Assembly and Test departments.
• Ability in use of gage blocks, horizontal trimos and other gage setting devices.
• Trained to maintain electronic inventory records using SAP or other system, as well as gage calibration records, for all gages issued and returned from the manufacturing, Assembly and Test departments, and outside vendors.
• Attend to the receiving, handling, storing, issuing and delivery of perishable tooling, fixtures, gages, shop supplies, and safety items (PPE).
• Working knowledge of database systems as it applies to the department is a plus.
• Requires high school education.
• Some college preferred.
• Must be able to take direction and work in a team environment interfacing with internal and external associates.
• Must be able to relate to and maintain a high customer satisfaction rating.
• Must be able to solve problems of moderate scope referring all other problems to the department Supervisor or Manager.
• Knowledge of gage setting, perishable cutting tools, grinding wheels, fixtures and abrasive products is a plus.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, be able to lift forty pounds, and either already have or be trained in order to receive a fork lift license.
• Computer skills preferred, but will train as needed.
• Highschool Diploma
• SAP, Indy soft, and Microsoft office system knowledge.
• we work in the Aerospace field, Candidates with this type of experience is desired.
Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen