•The Storeroom Attendant performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distribution of indirect materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
•Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders, invoices and SAP, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
•Lifts heavy items and will operate a forklift.
•Prepares and maintains records of indirect materials shipped.
•Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment for internal plant transfers.
•Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
•May prepare kitting packages for final production.
Position: Window Person
Description: The window person will be responsible for taking orders from the window and work order reservations. Pull stock from inventory and distribute to customers.
• SAP (if applicable)
• Spreadsheets or other tools
• Contribute to Month-end reporting
• Contribute to Customer reporting
• Duplicate identification and removal
• Research and setup new parts
• Part research
• Obtaining quotes
• Presenting quotes to customer for approval
• Expediting orders
• Accurately review items on shelf
• Accurately record data in the system
• Report any inaccuracies to management
• Causal reporting
• Accurately receive item 3-point check process
• Identify non-conforming orders
• Issuance of reservations and delivery
• Prepare non-conformance for return
• Plant to plant shipping
• Internal shipping to departments
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for work visa.
• Must be able to pass a drug test
• Must have a valid COVID-19 test or vaccination card and/or if unvaccinated you must test at regular intervals
• The successful candidate will have intermediate computer proficiency in, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP.
• Ideally 1 to 2 yrs of related experience in Data Entry, Order Mgmt-shipping, receiving, storing and distribution of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
• Recognize trends and promote an atmosphere of continuous improvement
• The candidate must be a highly motivated individual that is able to multitask, have strong data entry skills, excellent organizational skills, great problem-solving skills, be very detail-oriented, and work independently as well as with a small team.
• The candidate must act with a sense of urgency; have strong communication skills.
• Outstanding communication and leadership skills and temperament
• Holds self-accountable for keeping commitments and achieving goals.
• Must be able to lift a maximum of 35lbs
• Embraces change and responds quickly to changing priorities and requirements.
• Must have qualifications to meet a forklift driver certification