These positions will be performing installation work in the field to support the LCPUD Project to include the installation of electric meters. The role of a FSTs primarily includes working outside in the hot and cold weather, capable of operating data collection tools from handheld tablet computers, be able to work efficiently with quality and most importantly be able to professionally interact with local utility customers.
• You must pass a MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) with a clean driving record and a valid driver's license. Willingness to travel up to 50%
• Ability to work in all types of outdoor environments. Qualifications:
• Some technical, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to work independently.
• Ability to analyze and identify problems.
• Ability to operate a company vehicle and comply with company safe driving practices.
• A basic familiarity with mobile devices.
• Adhere to all Federal, State and Local driving requirements, company policies and procedures as well as additional legal regulatory requirements (i.e., OSHA)