• Lead the product level design, analysis and verification activities of a Hardware Development team
• Perform trade studies in concept selection, product architecture design and analysis
• Develop low level requirement documents and manage requirement changes using DOORS
• Work closely with EHCOE in implementing the design while ensuring process adherence
• Perform or coordinate development testing, documentation, resolution of technical problems.
• Conduct technical presentations and participating in design reviews.
• Electrical team focal for interfacing with customer and other functional groups
• Provide support to manufacturing, investigate failures and identify root causes and permanent corrective action by working with internal and external customers.
• Provide support to task planning, preparation of schedules and estimates, metric collection and program statusing.
• Must be proactive and be able to work with limited direction, well organized, possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at any time through proper prioritization and schedule management.