Job title: Rail Transportation Professional
• Independently collect and organize rail fleet-related information from internal and external clients and customers, and conduct computer data entry to track and document movement.
• Organize an effective system that meets the organization's inventory control needs through efficient transportation of raw materials.
• Monitor activities from receiving, locating, sourcing and optimizing inventory levels.
• Help plan and direct our fleet activities.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education Required:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business,
• Transportation or related field /
• or 2 years experience in transportation related field,
• preferably railroad operations
Additional Preferred Experience/Qualifications:
• Experience with bulk loading operations and or process plant experience is desirable.
• Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
• Develop and deliver multimode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.