This position is 75% warehouse and 25% computer work. It is imperative that candidates are comfortable using computers. Experience with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and some sort of inventory control software is preferred.
• Physically receive the material as it arrives at the warehouse, check packing slips against contents for any irregularities or inaccuracies.
• Systematically enter the receipts into Oracle software and update the install project in our proprietary software.
• Physically stage material on shelves by Install job using printed Move Orders.
• Physically transfer materials for installs from the warehouse to the technician’s trucks.
• Systematically enter the transfer of material in Oracle software.
• Perform cycle counts on sub-inventories in the warehouse.
• Enter cycle count data into Oracle software for approvals.
• Perform manual physical inventories of various sub-inventories as needed.
• Enter orders for material through Oracle SAP.
• Communicate via email to various departments.
And other duties assigned by your Manager.
Ability to lift 20 lbs. regularly.
Some experience with computers and an ability to learn new programs.
Steel Toe Boots (or equivalent)
Experience with Oracle software
Experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word.
Education: High School
Skills: Planning and Inventory Control, analysis and numerical operations, forklift handling preferred.
Experience: one year in inventory control is desirable. The experience may have been gained in Johnson Controls or another company. In absence of education requirements, must have two years of experience in the materials area.