CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN ONLY
• This opening is in the Sensing, Guidance & Navigation Test group that performs the hands-on diverse technical tasks.
• In addition to hands-on testing of inertial systems and sub-assemblies across a wide variety of environmental conditions, the Technician will assist in preparing test documentation and reviewing test work instructions and procedures.
• This job entails dynamic, thermal, and functional testing.
• It includes the ability to set-up, program, and operate special test equipment for the program to perform Acceptance Test Procedures.
• It also requires lifting and handling fixtures as well as the ability to handle and manipulate delicate inertial hardware and circuit card assemblies.
• Must be able to keep detailed test logs, follow detailed test procedures without error and provide daily pass-along shift information (both verbal and written documentation).
• Must execute on cleanliness/standardization, Safety, equipment/lab maintenance and Operating System tasks daily; demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement.
• Since daily interaction with both test technicians and engineers is required, communication and teamwork skills are extremely important.
• Candidate should have a 2 year technical degree.