• Ocoee-Info & Record Clerk-Senior Clerk
• Greet all visitors professionally and with courtesy.
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
• DOH Healthy Start Program - Senior Clerk - Greet all visitors professionally and with courtesy.
• Answer phones and accurately log staff locations and planned activities in the sign in/our system/book daily.
• Update all call outs voicemail into the system.
• Extract sign in/out data.
• Emails sign-in/out log from previous day to appropriate person according to protocol.
• Safeguard all confidential information by ensuring visitors signs in/out on the visitor log and appropriate access is authorized accordingly.
• Manage phone calls professionally.
• Perform diligent searches utilizing FLMMIS, Change Healthcare and WFS Wells Family System to ascertain client updated demographic information.
• Separate and distribute mail as received and prepares outgoing mail.
• data entry of birth outcomes, screening forms into HMS, referral into WFS Wells Family System, demographic updates into WPF Wells Family System.
• Will assign cases in the system to the case intake and referral personnel, case coordinators and nurses.
• File all entered screening forms by the end of the day.
• Distribute office supplies and Health Start Mall items.
• Complete and submit Health Start Mall, Central Florida Diaper Bank, SEN Substance Exposed Newborns to supervisor in accordance with established time frames.
• Accurately complete and timely submit all administrative documents as requested including time sheet.
• Participate of scheduled professional and agency meeting, including home team meetings.