Summary of Position: This position requires the employee to perform building and machine maintenance as needed to support the Texas facility.
• Reports to: Engineering Manager
Specific Duties And Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate safe work practices in accordance with the Safety Program, OSHA and EPA.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for advanced repairs.
• Perform regularly scheduled checks on equipment and build a plan to repair or replace
• Maintain parts inventory and repair records
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• 3+ years maintenance experience
• Ability to work on CNC machines (preferably Haas and Okuma)
• Intermediate+ Computer Skills
• Fork lift & Man-lift operation
• Mechanical troubleshooting
• AC & DC Electrical Knowledge is a plus
• Ability to stay organized
• Ability to communicate clearly to coworkers and management
• Requires that the employee have at least a H. S. Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
• Associates degree in a technical field, or 3-5 years equivalent industry experience. Advanced training, certification, education a plus.
• General work area is in a production environment where moderate levels of noise and/or heat and cold occur. Employees will frequently operate mechanical equipment such as forklifts, overhead cranes, pallet jacks, ladders, etc.