• 3-5 years of relevant experience within human resources or legal administration required
• Project management experience a plus
• Knowledge of multi-state hiring regulations preferred
• Great attention to detail, problem-solving, and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and collaborate with leaders of all levels
• Ability to maintain confidentiality while successfully meeting deadlines and SLAs
• Strong analytical, investigation, stress management, and decision-making skills
• Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Windows, etc.)
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Monitoring and evaluate screening activity between our background vendor(s).
• Review individual consumer reports for potential hire, integration, or sustained employment.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition and Legal teams to ensure compliance and resolve complex issues.
• Demonstrate justification for recommended actions.
• Research and analyze laws, regulations, and precedential decisions to enhance efficiencies and consistency.
• Conduct interactive discussions to determine root cause analysis and rehabilitation.
• Perform other duties and special projects as requested.