Responsible for wiring transformers, panels and various devices on the unit from drawings in a safe manner with quality workmanship.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Wire (PLC) transformers, micro processors and junction boxes.
• Assemble and wire control panels from drawings.
• Do conduit layout of unit in accordance with NEC and UL standards.
• Identify and wire all devices on unit.
• Perform housekeeping and other duties as required.
• Lifting 20 lbs.
• Must understand and follow safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Work from written and oral instructions, prints or sketches.
• Handling equipment and material (frequently).
Manufacturing – Exposure to noise, dirt, dust, cold/heat (indoor), cold/heat (outdoor).
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
• Tape measure, small hand tools, power tools and drills.
• Possess complete understanding of P&ID on electrical drawings as applicable. Use hand tools and electrical equipment.
• Some electrical troubleshooting knowledge required.
• As a condition of employment, active participation in a Continuous Improvement Team is required.