Responsible for receiving, shipping, handling and assortment of stored materials and the maintenance of materials appropriate locations.
Ensure effective control and materials movement.
Comply with the guidelines and regulations of Health, Safety and Environment.
1. Receive material.
2. Locate materials in appropriate locations.
3. Assort material requirements to production area.
4. Support inventory control department on the material cycle counts.
5. Prepare the finished product exit and ship it to the corresponding transport.
6. Perform shipping operations through established computer systems.
7. And other duties as assigned by your manager.
8. Participate in Risk Assessments
9. Participate in EHS suggestions program
10. Participate in EHS observations program
11. Implement and maintain security policy , health and environment at work.
12. To support the committees in identifying risks and environmental aspects.
13. Participate in Training program.
14. Follow-up and review procedures and instructions OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001
15. Intervene personally identify and correct unsafe acts and recognize safe behavior
16. Identify and report potential environmental impacts
17. Analyze and prevent the consequences of all actions before any activity
18. Contribute to compliance ( as applicable) objectives and targets for safety, health and environment.
Internal and external customers:
Warehousing areas, who supply material.
Inventory Control Analyst, for material counting.
Education: High School
Skills: Planning and Inventory Control, Skills: analysis and numerical operations, forklift handling preferred.
Experience: one year in inventory control desirable. The experience may have been gained in company. In absence of education requirements, must have two years of experience in the materials area.