• Senior Product Marketing Professional
candidates with Digital Media experience/knowledge, and project management experience is preferred.
This candidate will be overseeing advertising campaigns. Bachelor's Degree in Marketing,
Advertising or a related communications field is preferred.
• The Senior Marketing Professional role requires the ability to manage multiple projects from concept to completion, collaborate across internal marketing and business partners, and manage external creative and media agencies.
• This position will leverage the strategic marketing plan to create compelling campaign executions based on business partner objectives.
• This includes, owning the end-to-end campaign production process, working closely with their leader, team members and agencies to lead the core team through flawless execution.
• This role will translate campaign performance data into consumable and actionable insights, so we can continuously improve our efforts.
• • Develop a working knowledge of the company, its products, the healthcare industry and the regulatory agencies that govern us in order to develop messaging through effective communication channels
• • Partner with internal marketing partners to develop advertising tactics aligned to the strategic marketing plan
• • Manage relationship with external media agency to execute social media campaigns with large budgets and complex segmentation, performance tracking and remarketing structures
• • Manage relationship with internal and external creative agencies to develop campaign creative that aligns to brand strategy
• • Act as a liaison between internal partners and cross-functional marketing partners to develop and activate marketing plans and strategies in support of business priorities
• • Manage test & learn initiatives to uncover insights that lead to improved performance
• • Conduct secondary research on healthcare topics and trends to support content strategy
• • Use problem-solving skills, be organized, show attention to detail and manage multiple high-profile programs
• Required Qualifications
• • Bachelor's degree
• • 3 - 5 years of marketing/product management experience
• • Prior experience managing vendors/external advertising and media agencies
• • Strong knowledge of social media channels, ad design, audience targeting, ad launching, performance measurement and tracking Candidates should appreciate need for consistency with brand and value propositions
• • Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
• • Experience managing campaigns end-to-end from strategy, to execution and reporting
• • Strong task and detail orientation
• • Process improvement mentality
• Preferred Qualifications
• • Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or a related communications field
• • Prior Marketing experience with Fortune 500 Company
• • Prior product marketing experience a plus
• • Healthcare, financial services, or insurance experience a plus