* This site builds parts of conveyor systems
* this is a physical assembly job and they can build multiple parts per day.
* This is not repetitive assembly doing the same thing every day.
* It is important that workers understand how to read schematics
* Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
* Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
* Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
* Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
* Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
* May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
* May require 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
* Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
* Works under immediate supervision.
* Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
* Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
* Lifting is generally at or below 10Lbs. without significant repetitions.
* Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
* The operation of a powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered heavy as determined by other exposures.