• As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide calendar management, meeting coordination and preparation, confidential document creation, mail distribution, customer communication execution, and general office management. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:.
• Determine best way to balance and prioritize multiple administrative requests, some of which are complex and require executive-level support.
• Trrange meetings for and provide calendar management for the team; May be required by other team members to arrange for group meetings.
• Organize programs, events or meetings by arranging facilities and catering, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget..
• Type and design general correspondence and presentation needs.
• Retrieve, coordinate and distribute incoming mail for named directors/managers.
• Answer calls and route to appropriate individual and respond independently when possible
• Manage and coordinate promotion program. Support forecasting processes for the account.
• Manage telephone coverage for key members as needed.
• Maintain hard and electronic filing systems and ensure administrative processes are documented and up-to-date.
• Manage inventory of supplies and order supplies as needed.
• Assist on special projects and/or teams and assignments.
• Work with other administrative staff outside of department to accomplish organizational goals WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED.
High School Diploma / GED required, associates degree is preferred. Extensive time management, coordination and communication skills, given the account responsibilities of the team. High level of interpersonal skills to include, working with executives, handling confidential situations, strong attention to detail and accuracy, maintaining continual composure, tact and diplomacy, and
• demonstrated excellence in customer service orientation and listening skills.
• Basic competencies in shipment order execution, a plus.
• Advanced Microsoft software skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Energetic, self-starter. 1-3 years of experience.