Materials Mgmt. Analyst II
You will report to the Production Planning Supervisor with the opportunity to develop and demonstrate your planning skills and play an instrumental role in the success of the company.
As a Production Planner, you will perform the Production Planning activities across Site for your assigned business or channel.
• You will support your Production/Supply to execute the vision and goals for your Production Planning function.
• The successful candidate must be capable of translating objectives into a deliverable strategy to achieve business goals and create a competitive advantage of the product portfolio.
• Utilizing and deploying Lean Six Sigma techniques, driving continuous improvement activities and achievement of superior performance across all KPIs (Key Performance Initiatives).
• Review changes in the Net Demand Requirements / Supply Plan / DRP
• Create an effective strategy to replenish Raw Materials: Paper, cores, tubes, boxes, etc.
o Run system requirements to deploy demand – Manual or Automatically
o Review strategy every Quarter to assure, requirement levels are correct
o Material Master updates
• Collaborate with Supply & Material planners to resolve issues
• Check for Pulled Jobs in Prep
• Close involvement with Prod Marketing for NPI/EOL/Promotion/Projects/Product Lifecycle
• Active participant in std transition processes
• Supports Inventory/Materials Planner in maintaining accurate planning parameters/ material master data:
o Drive cycle counts along Warehouse staff, for raw materials to assure correct systematic consumption and/or adjust along Finance authorizations, if necessary.
• Review of the Capacity and Constrained Supply plans in the SIOP cycle
• Deputize for the Mgr/Dir/Snr Dir in all SIOP meetings where required
• Support on Finished Goods production orders release
• High School Diploma
• 5+ years of experience in Supply Planning, operations planning/scheduling, materials management or other Sales Inventory & Operations Planning related functional area.
• 6+ months SAP knowledge and use
• 6+ months S&OP knowledge and use
• English language preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related operations management or supply chain management or equivalent
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
• Six Sigma Lean Expert
• APICS, CPIM, CPSM, or CPF certification
• Proficient in Microsoft applications.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to efficiently multi-task, prioritize, and delegate.
• Ability to collaborate with both internal and external customers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong verbal & written communication skills.