• Experience in Oracle, ETA Direct, and Microsoft TEAMS
High school diploma.
Ability to type a minimum of 45 wpm accurately.
Computer skills to include: MS Office applications.
Ability to work independently.
Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload accordingly.
Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
Perform general office duties within a field branch office which require knowledge of company procedures.
Duties performed may include word processing, software support, file organization and maintenance, operation of office equipment, answering phones and greeting visitors for that location.
Work involves general administrative tasks which may require problem solving skills and exercise of judgment within precedent and subject to approval.
1. MICROSOFT TEAMS: answer all phone through Microsoft TEAMS
2. GENERAL CLERICAL SUPPORT:
• provide all general administrative support to include mail processing support, interoffice packets and overnight / courier service to area office and Milwaukee, maintain postage meter, fax distribution, routine filing with adherence to record retention policies, maintenance of office supply stock levels, maintenance of branch petty cash and issuance of branch checks.
• Provide shipping / receiving support for office, including UPS / courier duties.
• Arrangements for special meetings/training on an as required basis.
3. FACILITY SUPPORT:
• provide a professionally-maintained office environment.
• Responsible for repairs and maintenance of building and office equipment.
• Responsible for asset safekeeping, asset tagging and annual physical count. In addition, directly supervises service providers to include: janitorial, lawn, snow removal, vending, etc.
4. WORD PROCESSING:
provide word processing support for location staff requests, i.e. letters, memos, short proposals.
5 AREA SUPPORT:
provide administrative support for ongoing programs in the local office, for area management team when they are in the local office, as well as supporting requests from Area Office Administration.
Perform other administrative support as appropriate for the specific field location. (Requirements may vary dependent upon organizational structure of a location).