• Provide financial insights and make recommendations to support business decisions and develop effective strategies, with an overriding goal to create value for the company.
• Work in a consultative role with various departments in creating effective reporting and analyses in order to improve processes, create efficiencies and proactively provide business partners data/metrics/cost information to identify and influence areas of financial improvement.
• Support the month end close process including preparation of journal entries, account analysis, reconciliations, and reporting actual versus budget and forecasts.
• Collaborate with business partners in developing methods and criteria for measuring/summarizing financial data and preparing valuable analysis in a dynamic environment.
• Maintain and review various system reconciliations between source systems and financial and operational reporting processes.
• Support special projects that may necessitate cross-functional partnerships.
• Establish, foster and maintain working relationships with peers and management within Finance.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance; CPA or MBA is strongly preferred.
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience with budgeting, modeling, and financial analysis with the ability to support business operations partners through key performance indicators and trends.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, with proficiency in Excel.
• Ability to influence and affect business outcomes.
• Strong written and oral communication to effectively discuss financial data and related analysis.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong organization skills and a willingness to learn.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy.