Candidate must be fully vaccinated.
• Coordinates the organization's daily logistical operations, including inventory control, order fulfillment, and distribution.
• Organizes warehousing for goods.
• Reviews inventory to ensure that product adjustments are properly applied.
• Plans and schedules inbound and outbound shipments to internal or external customers based on needs.
• Acts as liaison between customers, freight carriers and shipping department.
• Ensures on-time delivery of goods to customers, by investigating and resolving detention issues.
• Assists is cost control by evaluating shipments, consolidating loads, and selecting most cost-efficient method of shipment within Department of Defense guidelines.
Entry level: Typically 0 - 3 years experience.
Required Skills Forklift experience. Drivers License
Required Education High school/GED
Additional Comments (FOR SUPPLIERS):
Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen