* 0-2 yrs of Experience.
* Ability to read and interpret sales orders and work orders.
* Flexibility with regard to job assignments.
* Ability to lift 10 pounds.
* Under general supervision, stock materials and supply materials to departments.
* Ability to pull sales orders and work orders according to requirements.
* Ability to read and interpret work orders, pick lists, and/or assimilate verbal work.
* Count and verify incoming inventory to ensure accuracy.
* Audits queue reports to determine accuracy and make appropriate adjustments.
* Conducts inventory counts and transactions.
* Restocks inventory racks. Complete or fills parts orders.
* Operates counting scales. Delivers appropriate materials to machines, and other departments using pallet jacks, dollies or by hand.
* Prepares materials for outside processing. Packages parts kits and applies proper labels.
* Receives and checks shipments per packing list/work order.
* Verifies accuracy of shipments against bills of lading/packing list.
* Assembles boxes and builds standard-sized crates.
* Prepares products, equipment and subsequent containers for shipping.