• Education Level HS Diploma or equivalent
• Production Control – Update and create work orders for production in ERP (SAP) print work orders, monitor work orders, maintain completed travelers for compliance records.
• Work with Production Scheduler and Management daily for raw material requirements
• Plans and establishes production schedules.
• Monitors materials inventories, tracks progress of production, and reviews factors which affect schedules.
• Requires a high school diploma with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.