Test finished product, place finished product in packaging, label material for shipping.
The primary responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Oversee the operation of packaging machine as it winds product to a specified length as determined by customer requirements.
• Complete operator checklist continuously during process as required.
• Test package of wire according to requirements.
• Place finished product in packaging.
• Attach label to packaging.
• Stack finished product on skids.
• Completed required reports.
• Maintain continuous attention to safety and product quality standards.
• Meet required productivity targets for operation.
• Support HOS/continuous improvement activities.
• Manage schedule requirements and execute administrative tasks to meet requirements.
-Experience: 3-6 months manufacturing experience.
-Candidates with no manufacturing experience will require an interview.
Skills and Abilities
- Continuous standing and walking throughout standard 8-hour shift, plus any overtime required.
- Ability to regularly lift 20 lbs.
- Willingness to express ideas verbally.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- Must be able to successfully operate in a team environment.
- Desire to be part of a team that works in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Basic computer skills required.