The Plant has immediate openings for entry-level Production Workers
The Portland plant operates as needed to meet production.
Its path to career growth into a machine assistant or machine operator position (other opportunities also available in Shipping and Maintenance).
• Ability to read a tape measure and apply basic math and computer skills.
• General mechanical ability.
• Solid computer skills, including the ability to efficiently navigate through program screens.
• Ability to work in a very fast paced manufacturing environment.
• Possess strong reasoning and problem-solving skills, to reduce machine downtime and quickly address problems.
• Ability to read and understand production specifications.