Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
• Painting, work orders, basic electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
• Assist FDOT maintenance technicians in facility maintenance, trouble shooting, repairing, or replacing items in Plumbing, Electrical and Carpentry.
• Assist FDOT maintenance technicians in repairing chairs, tables, cabinets, fixtures, etc..
• Arrange tables and chairs in conference rooms for meetings.
• Install and take down of cubicle furniture.
• Move office furniture and storage boxes to storage or offices using hand trucks, specialized dollies and safety equipment.
• Painting and touch up painting of office space.
• Collect materials for recycling and distribute empty recycle bins.
• Cover mail room during breaks/absence.
• Other related duties as assigned.