Provide Quality Engineering Testing support for Safety Productivity Solutions while partnering with manufacturing teams and leaders.
You will ensure that quality is being maintained in various production factors with testing equipment.
Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
Perform product inspection and/or audits of quality control programs.
• Perform inspections
• Test parts and raw material
• Monitor and verify quality
• Recommend improvements
• Conform to specifications
• Record observations
• Collaborate with others
• Generate reports
• Troubleshoot quality issues
• Set up and calibrate equipment
Performs compliance testing for incoming materials and final products
Maintains and services automated lab testing equipment.
Uses Microsoft Office/Access for reporting test results
YOU MUST HAVE
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience in quality testing
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Proficient use in software programs such as Microsoft Office
• Some technical training or courses
• Good analytical and creative problem solving skill
• Ability to use tools and techniques to perform tests
• Ability to read technical data and specifications