• Transportation Department Licenses: Class A CDL Loading/unloading of trucks, shipping of material, receiving of material.
• Cycle count (pull printed stock by location sheet from AS400 and verify against physical stock in the location).
• Physical inventory via AS400 for locations, choose finished goods, check locations again the system, review what needs to be scanned and scan the material, make inventory adjustments and give records to accounting.
• Wrap finished pallets.
• Maintain housekeeping to standards set by management.
• Class A CDL in good standing (good driving record).
• Additional job duties as assigned by management.
• Testing and Measuring Ability (General Math): Ability to use and read basic measurement devices, (calculator, tape measure, and ruler).
• Lift-truck certification or ability to acquire.
• Written/Verbal Communications Skills: Follow instructions, communicate and interpret information for efficient operation of transportation department.
• Computer Skills: Basic computer skills (AS400, Email) High school diploma/GED required.
• Essential/Marginal Functions and Physical Requirements Essential: Driving. Sitting at computer terminal.
• Wrapping of pallets. Lifting (10 lbs).
• Loading/unloading. Walking in shipping area.
• Marginal: Walking around production facility.
• Constant walking and use of fingers, wrists, hands.
• Frequent standing, bending, crouching and lifting 10-15 lbs.
• Occasional carrying, pushing/pulling, handling, kneeling, climbing, twisting and reaching.