Office and Administrative Support Workers, All Other
• Serves as the first point of contact for the ELR office to receive guests, review and respond to telephone calls, voice messages
• Utilizes discretion and maintains confidentiality in the receipt and handling of information.
• Assists with coordinating and maintaining the calendars of ELR team using discretion for time availability; coordinates appointments, meetings, prepares documents for meetings if required, and provides logistical support.
• Responsible for managing the general firstname.lastname@example.org email box by providing timely, accurate, Assists ELR Specialist with maintaining the case tracking system ensuring all cases are accurately and timely recorded.
• and appropriate response or actions to all emails.
• Responsible for receiving and routing phone calls to appropriate ELR staff, and to other pertinent departments or units.
• Assists with disseminating information to university community regarding personnel policies and procedures and assists in the resolution of individual personnel transactions related to ELR.
• Assists with providing administrative support to the ELR team; prepares necessary documents and facilitates operational functions as assigned (processing of separations).
• Assists with coordinating the Exit and Transfer Processes for employees including exit interviews and exit questionnaires.
• Assists with providing support in the processing of Nepotism, Conflict of Interest/Outside Activity Disclosures, and Flexible Work Arrangements submissions, and responds to related inquiries.
• Supports the Coordinator with creating, editing, and disseminating written communication on behalf of the department.
• Provides supports to ELR special projects and presentations as assigned.
1-2 years of professional office experience