Type of Service
Title :Systems Administrator Level 3
• The SaaS System Administrator is responsible for managing and maintaining business critical HR applications within the IT Infrastructure.
• This role will coordinate with the solution architects and integrated project teams to manage all aspects of the environments. This position will manage all environment activities and ensure all environments are in synch based on the landscape and release plans.
• This position will develop and monitor policies and standards for use of environment resources.
• Interacts with vendor consultants and evaluates vendor products.
• Makes recommendations on hardware and software and coordinates implementations.
• Implements enhancement and replacement strategies, troubleshoot, and resolve problems, and document detailed disaster recovery systems and procedures in coordination with SAP vendor.
• The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, experience with SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) and the SuccessFactors HXM Suite.
• A track record of managing SaaS systems and communicating effectively with leadership and the users they support.
• You will have a history of keeping environment and systems functioning as well as experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting SaaS solutions.
• Solution Design
• System Integration
• Experience in SAP SaaS implementations
• Knowledge of Agile Methodology
• Full Software Development Life Cycle implementation
• Understanding of SAML, SSO, Automation, Provisioning, De-Provisioning concepts
• Problem solving, analytic skills and troubleshooting skills
• Effective communication and facilitation skills with the ability to converse technically and functionally
• Excellent documentation skills
• SAP Products (Success Factors HCM (Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, Talent, Compensation, Learning, Integration Center), Work Zone, Business Technology Platform
• Process Modeling
• Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions
• Strong customer service, prioritization, & communication skills
• Proficiency in communicating in person as well as over Slack or live meeting technologies.
• 2 years of experience in the WORK HISTORY in Solution Design
• 2 years of experience in the WORK HISTORY in System Integration
• 2 years of experience in the WORK HISTORY in SAP SaaS implementations
• 2 years of experience in the WORK HISTORY in Agile Methodology
• 2 years of experience in the WORK HISTORY in Full Software Development Life Cycle implementation
• 2 years of experience in the WORK HISTORY in SAML, SSO, Automation, Provisioning, De-Provisioning concepts
Skill Name DescriptionLevel (1-5, 5 being the highest) Years Mandatory(Yes/No)
• Solution Design 4 -5 Years No
• System Integration 4-5 Years No
• SAP 4-5 Years No
• Success Factors 4-5 Years No
• SaaS 4-5 Years No
• System Administration 4-5 Years No
• Agile 4-5 Years No
• SAML 4-5 Years No
• SSO 4-5 Years No
Category Description Recurring Frequency Mandatory
Training SuccessFactors No N/A No