* Coordinates the organization's daily logistical operations, including inventory control, order fulfillment, and distribution.
* Organizes warehousing for goods.
* Reviews inventory to ensure that product adjustments are properly applied.
* Plans and schedules inbound and outbound shipments to internal or external customers based on needs.
* Acts as liaison between customers, freight carriers and shipping department.
* Ensures on-time delivery of goods to customers, by investigating and resolving detention issues.
* Assists is cost control by evaluating shipments, consolidating loads, and selecting most cost-efficient method of shipment within Department of Defense guidelines.
* Career level support level: Typically 3- 5 years experience.
* Performs tasks assigned by Lab leadership to assist in Metrology support