- attention to detail, collaborate with others. open to new ideas and feedback.
• work in a fast paced environment juggling a lot of different projects.
• strong creative and design expereince to make videos/ logos and etc. --or be able to work well with external partners. technologically savvy.
• ability to work smart / not hard.
The Communications Specilaist is responsible for promoting a positive corporate image by providing, creating, writing, designing and coordinating superior communications.
• This position will conceptualize and write accurate and timely content for various stakeholders.
• This position will introduce and advance new communications pieces, improve communications effectiveness for assigned functions and lead assigned internal customers to consistently use corporate style.
• The ability to manage confidential and sensitive content in a timely and professional manner and to work across all levels of the organization is key to this position’s success.
• Lastly, this position must have a strong understanding of the business and the ability to work with leaders of assigned functions to develop messages that will create an understanding of the company’s operations, goals, activities and corporate positions to internal and external audiences.