• Provide labor assistance to service technicians, sales staff, and other branch personnel engaged in meeting customer's needs.
• Assisting with deliveries and preparing equipment for rental.
• Perform routine checks on rental equipment to ensure it is safe and in good working order.
• Greet customers and assist with customer inquiries about equipment.
• Suggest equipment and supplies to meet customer's needs.
• Load and unload rental equipment.
• Excellent customer service focus.
• Eager to learn.
• Effective communication and strong teamwork skills and ability to multi-task.
• High school diploma and valid driver's license required.
• Ability to lift equipment up to 10-15 pounds.
0-3 Years of Experience