* Bachelors in Electrical/Mechanical/Systems/Aerospace degree.
* Prefer 5+ years experience but will look at 3-5 yrs.
* Other Degrees can be acceptable if they have over 10 years of related experience.
* Familiarity with Engine Controls, Requirement Traceability, Team Center, Doors, investigation into previous transitions of parts to determine what is needed for certifying this part supplier transition.
* This person would be responsible for investigating what is required to transition parts from one supplier to another.
Detailed tasks include:
- Procurement Specification (PSC) review and edit to document previous or needed verification for the new supplier
- Capture, record, and disposition perspective and selected supplier technical and program questions
- Require DO-160 knowledge and application
- Beneficial FAR 33 knowledge
- Experience drafting, submitting and approval of FAA Plans/Procedures/reports
- Experience with both Electrical, Mechanical, and fluid engine components
- Beneficial to have knowledge of Engine products like (TPE331, TFE731, HTF7K, T55, F124)