* Performs all duties to maintaining general cleanliness and safety on the floor, in seating areas, restrooms, and offices.
* Clean public restrooms and replenish supplies as needed.
* Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, table surfaces, door handles and trim using FDA approved chemicals Performs continual cleaning of all common areas.
* Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
* Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work.
* Keep chemicals secured at all times, including the locking of housekeeping carts when not in immediate possession of.
* Keep assigned areas neat, clean and well organized.
* Clean any spills as needed.- Clean common areas.
* Clean fingerprints/marks from glass doors/mirrors.
* Cleans and sanitizes sinks using FDA approved chemicals.
* Cleans microwaves, handles and kitchen racks using FDA approved chemicals.
* Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays. Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
* Fill all dispensers with soap, lotion, paper towels and toilet paper.
Required to spend on-the-job time on the following physical activities: Stand. Walk. Lift/Climb. Talk/Hear.
* Use hands to finger, handle or feel. Reach with hands or arms.
The Weight or Force requirement in this position is: Up to 20 pounds.
Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
VISION REQUIREMENT: This position requires to have close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), and color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors).
* Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships. Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus). Must have reliable transportation. There are no Bio hazardous materials on site. Employees are exposed to oils and water based solutions.
Ensure candidate experience relates to that provided in job description and experience is clearly identifiable on resume for client review.
Skill Category: Light Industrial