* Performs a combination of manual and clerical duties to receive, store, and issue equipment, materials, and supplies in a central warehouse.
* Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications and invoices; stores articles according to identifying factors; fills orders or issues supplies from stock; requisitions stock to fill incoming orders; and prepares stock use reports.
* Determines methods or places for storage considering guidelines for temperature, humidity, weight or height limits, turnover, floor loading capacity, and required space.
· Perform integrated logistics duties and responsibilities associated with daily warehouse operations, including but not limited to, receiving incoming material in inventory and purchasing software, hand delivery to customer , shipment of items to internal and external customers, and general warehousing support.
* Compile records with quantity, cost, and type of material received, in stock, or issued.
· Ability to operate various material handling equipment in accordance with safety requirements and procedures.
· Ability to safely move material of various sizes and weights throughout the warehouse and onto/off of trucks.
* Materials may include industrial material, crates, furniture, electronics, HAZMAT, lumber, vehicles, 55-gallon drums, and other military items.
· Ability to read and understand manifests and other transportation documents.
· Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records.
* Must have shipping/receiving and warehouse experience
* Forklift certification