o Experience: Two to five years preferred o Functional Knowledge Preferences: Human Resources – Medical Leave Administration
o Knowledge Areas: FMLA and Workers Compensation State/Federal Laws; Leave Plan Management
o Technical Skills: Intermediate Level Office Applications (i.e., word processing, excel, spreadsheet management)
o Skill Requirements:
In-depth knowledge of leave management principles and laws
Excellent oral and written communication
Analytical and interpretive skills
Strong organizational skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a team environment
• o Supports the administration of the Bank's Workers Compensation, Long-term Disability, and Short-term Disability programs.
• Acts as the subject matter expert and advises staff and management on these programs and related policies/procedures to minimize risk from issues of non-compliance.
• Collects information and interprets medical-related leave requests and executes follow-up actions in accordance with program administration guidelines.
• May engage third party plan administrators and Legal staff to ensure compliance with federal regulations such as ADA and FMLA.
• Requires analytical skills and sound judgment in performing moderately complex administrative and analytical duties related to time and attendance functions.
• Job title Leave Administrator