* Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs both internal and external aircraft structures and surfaces for aircraft modification in accordance with technical manuals, engineering drawings, and FAA regulations.
* Experience using precision Hole drilling tools to include drill cups, Quackenbush's, reamers, and precision measuring devices.
* Manufacturing or MOD experience, must be willing to work any shift.
* F-16 structures experience is a plus
* Precision hole drilling
* Project tooling and fixture experience
* Riveting and heavy structures experience
* This position requires successful completion of a standard sheet metal practical exam.
* This exam is administered the first week of training.
* If the exam is failed the assignment will be terminated immediately. Please make sure candidates understand and are confident they will pass prior to submittal.
* Please also indicate on resume previous positions that required passing a practical exam to retain role.
**Note** Due to the position's needs, please only submit candidates with immediate availability.
* Candidates currently active in the Military must have their DD214 IN HAND before they can be submitted**
|Areas of Expertise||Sheet Metal||Yes||1||4 - 6 Years|
|Areas of Expertise||F-16||No||3||1 - 2 Years|
|Areas of Expertise||Structures||No||2||4 - 6 Years|
|Technical Skills||Aircraft Sheet Metal Repairs||Yes||1||4 - 6 Years|
|Technical Skills||Blueprint Reading||Yes||4||1 - 2 Years|