• Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
• Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
• Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
• May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Lifting will exceed 10 to 15 Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
There are no Bio hazardous materials on site. Employees are exposed to oils and water based solutions.