* Responsibilities and duties may include, but not limited to the following: JCMS training.
* Read and understand Operational Method Sheets (OMS) job instructions, handle material to and from workstation and get workstation and equipment read for production.
* Perform assembly work according to OMS by hand and with fixtures and machines, perform operations such as drilling, screwing and bolting necessary to an assembly work, disassemble as required.
* Perform rework as directed, make 1ninor changes and adjustments on machinery and equipment such as changing tools and maintain records as required.
* Work in lines, groups or individually as assigned. Maintains quality standards, performs first and last inspection of parts produced against OMS, and/or specification.
* Keeps work station in order and maintains records as required and follow all safety rules and regulations.