* Support the sales function in the organization by developing accurate, timely and professional estimates.
*You will analyze the sales estimates to the customer requirements and provide guidance on factors to be used for competitive estimating.
*You will provide accurate and timely estimates which include scope, material, and labor effort by skilled discipline.
*You will develop cost effective estimates and identify explicit proposal inclusions to be prepared within required timelines.
• Develop Estimates
• Identify Proposal Inclusions
• Create Alternate Solutions
• Build relationships between internal customers
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
• Excellent team and communication skills
• An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
• Strong numerical aptitude
• Demonstrated proficiency with Excel
• Ability to meet and improve delivered financial results from implemented estimates
• Six Sigma experience, Green Belt certification a strong plus
*Provides technical knowledge to clients and potential clients.
*Provides support in both pre- and post-sale by attending presentations, product demonstrations, and installations/implementations.
*Generates new business and ensures growth of existing accounts.
*Assesses potential application of company products or services and offers solutions that meet customer needs.
*May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
*Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
*Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
*Works under immediate supervision.
*Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.