for candidates that have developed E-learning curriculum, experience
with developing performance of skills, software or tools.
Client is seeking an experienced Instructional Design Learning Professional who will be responsible for the following:
• Design and develop learning solutions for both new hire and existing associates to support role-based organizational needs.
• Conduct needs analyses and use findings to develop learning solutions targeted to meet specific audience needs.
• Use a disciplined instructional design approach to create meaningful, memorable learning experiences.
• Select appropriate learning activities and methods to achieve objectives, and build those activities into a meaningful sequence.
• Selects appropriate media for delivery (instructor-led training, e-learning, virtual, blended learning, etc.) to ensure learning needs are effectively and efficiently met.
• Create high quality solutions that are creative, engaging, instructionally sound, complete, and accurately convey learning concepts.
• Identify and validate content to be used in learning materials based on input from Operational business partners, such as subject matter experts or key performers.
• Evaluate the success of learning solutions in terms of learning outcomes in collaboration with Operational metrics, performance change and business impact; identify trends and patterns in data.
• Prepare facilitator support materials (i.e. power point slides, leader/facilitator guides, learning activities, evaluation tools, etc.) and conduct “train-the-trainer” sessions to ensure effective delivery and engaging learning experiences.
• Facilitate content developed during peak business periods (peak season runs from mid-September through December).
• Manage annual course review process: establish project timelines, milestones and regularly communicate progress to all stakeholders.
• Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same. Employs focus, attention to detail, reliability, and appropriate prioritization to drive outcomes. Sees opportunities to contribute and takes the initiative to create solutions.
• Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity in decisions, speech, and actions. Lives up to commitments, taking responsibility for the impact of one's actions. Exercises the courage to prioritize principles and values over personal or professional gain.
• Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Client's overall success first. Develops and strengthens networks and relationships, both inside and outside the organization, that support company performance. Proactively and transparently contributes information and energy toward creating value with others.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Education, Communications or related fields
• Four or more years of experience developing curriculum content, eLearning programs and virtual learning solutions
• Three or more years facilitation experience with adult learners
• Two or more years in a consumer facing role within a business
• Strong proficiency in Adobe Captivate 8.0 (and above), Photoshop, Audition, or Camtasia
• Strong proficiency in Adobe InDesign
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
• Strong knowledge of eLearning standards and Adult Learning Theory
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Flexibility navigating change in a fast paced environment
• Master’s Degree in Instructional Design, Adult Education or related field
• Proficiency designing virtual Instructor-Led training using WebEx
• Proficient project management skills
• Five or more years in contact center learning and development for Fortune top 50 organization
• Develop and manage courses in a LMS