- Clinicians needed to provide temperature scans via infrared thermometer (no touch) for all parties entering the Mill/Manufacturing environment.
- Will record temperature screening and answers to screening questions.
- Infection Control Procedure (ICP) will be followed based on answers to questions and/or temperature screened.
- Any person whose temperature reading is at of 100.4 or higher will be asked to return home and given further instructions.
- Ideal Candidates should have any of the following experience to be considered: RN, LPN, Nursing Assistant, EMT, Phlebotomist, Surgical/Ultrasound Technician.
- Candidates will be selected based on their resume.