This Reports Specialist gathers, verifies, and manipulates data for report generation. This position performs data entry, data mining, queries, and audits of data from different departments. He/She creates and distributes reports.
• Maintains knowledge of technology and systems to ensure proficiency.
• Stays abreast of changes in reporting needs to make updates to standard reports.
• Makes suggestions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of current reporting processes
• Gathers and organizes data to create reports from integrated systems.
• Reviews data to ensure accuracy and validity for reports.
• Consults with organization to respond to ad hoc reporting requests.
• Generates reports to distribute to community and business units.
• Runs queries of data to satisfy user needs.
• Reviews data entered into systems to ensure accuracy of data.
• Monitors validity of data provided to users to ensure data quality.
• Corrects errors and resolves discrepancies with data and reports to ensure data quality.
• Provides data entry assistance to the organization to improve efficiency.
• Confers with management to respond to questions and concerns from various business units within the organization in a timely manner.
• Provides dotted line support to the organization to complete ad hoc tasks.
• Provides external survey responses to display customer input.
• Creates presentations to communicate data in visual and written formats using online tools.
• Advanced Intermediate level in Microsoft Access and Excel
• Bachelor's Degree or Intl Equivalent
Additional Job Details:
..Person will be using MS Excel heavily and managing the publishing of reports.
..Knowledge of SQL, MS Access is helpful.